Diversity is a key ingredient in achieving excellence of any society or organisation. When we include people from different backgrounds, we have greater potential to make a greater impact. It is also worth noting that three-quarters of the world’s major conflicts have a cultural/religious dimension. This makes bridging the gap between cultures and promoting peaceful co-existence essential for development. Embracing diversity demands a change of perspective and a considerable amount of commitment. This is why we created the International Diversity Leadership Awards.
The world we live in was built by people from different backgrounds who are credited today for major contributions in science, entertainment, cuisine, fashion, scholarship, social justice, art, etc. We would like to use this opportunity to celebrate and honor these contributions.
The International Diversity Leadership Awards recognises
– Outstanding individuals of every country, race or creed who have who have made commendable contribution towards advancing Diversity and Inclusion
– Organisations and Individuals at the vanguard of Diversity and Inclusion who have demonstrated the ability and commitment to lead innovative Diversity and Inclusion efforts
– Outstanding individuals whose service, success and achievements are a credit to an inclusive society
– Inspiring leaders whose lives themselves testify to the greatness of a more inclusive society
– Communities that have harnessed the genius of all their citizens irrespective of race, faith, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability and culture.
– Organisations whose programmes enable greater diversity across their workforce, whose policies and values eliminate discrimination, encourage inclusion and expand opportunities for all
Click HERE to nominate an individual, a community or organisation to be recognised.
On Saturday, July 28, 2018, these role models will be honoured at a prestigious Award Ceremony in Dublin for their remarkable contribution in impacting the different strands and identities that make up modern society and for their devotion to enhancing equality, diversity and inclusion. The Award ceremony itself will reflect the richness and diversity of modern society society. Seating is limited. Please book your seats today.